Camembert with mushrooms 100 g 1
Milk 0.5 dl
Pre-cooked tartlet cases (8 cm in diam) 4
Salad: rocket or other Few leaves
Baby vegetables: carrots, turnips 50 g
Winter squash 50 g
Shelled walnuts 8
Butter 10 g
Freshly ground pepper To taste
1. In a blender, add the camembert cut into pieces and the milk (warmed) and blend. Pour into the tartlet cases. Set aside.
2. Cook the baby carrots and turnips al dente in boiling salted water. Cool and peel with your fingers, set aside.
3. Peel and chop the squash and the shallots into small pieces. Wash the salad.
4. In a pan, melt the butter and brown the baby vegetables, the squash and the shallots. Season.
5. Evenly lay the vegetables, the salad and the walnuts in each pastry case. Serve.
These tartlets can also be served warm, in which case do not add the salad leaves.