Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 0 min
PDO Sainte Maure log 7 oz
Some nuts and lettuce
Leaf tarragon, cress and chervil.
1 clove garlic
Olive oil, vinegar and mustard
- Prepare a mustard sauce in a bowl, mashing the leaves of tarragon, chervil and garlic.
- Add the mustard and oil very slowy while stiring.
- When the quantity of oil is sufficient, add a dash of vinegar.
- On each plate arrange the lettuce, then peeled and cut avocado sliced lengthwise (slightly sliced lemon juice) as the petals of a flower
- Add the mustard sauce in the middle and the cheese cut into slices.
- Decorate with walnuts