Preparation time: 50 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Fresh goat cheese 2,6 oz
Liquid cream 4 tablespoons
Liquid vanilla 1 teaspoon
baking powder 1 small bag
salt 1 pinch
Mold diameter 3 inches
Fresh goat cheese 12oz
Morello cherries macerated 17,7oz
Kirsch 3,5 fl oz
Cream 14 fl oz
sugar 5 oz
Preparation of the paste
- Mix well egg yolks and sugar.
- Add the flour, cream, vanilla and goat cheese
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Add sugar, salt and yeast to the mixture and incorporate gently.
- Spread the mixture into a frame (to a depth of 1 cm) on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 330 ° F.
Preparing the filling
- Mix the cream with goat cheese, sugar and cherry juice. Add the cherries and kirsch.
- Cut 20 discs in the dough with the pan.
- Fit the black forests alternating a biscuit and a lining layer.