Recipe of the Chef Grégory Corman
IQF blue cheese cubes 90g
Brick pastry 2 pieces
Flat-leaved parsley, chopped 10g
Chopped onion 30g
Fresh chilli pepper, chopped To taste
Salt To taste
Freshly ground black pepper To taste
1. Cook the potatoes in their skins. Cool and peel. Keep to one side.
2. Cut the brick pastry in strips 4-5cm wide. Keep to one side.
3. Mash the potatoes with your hands. Mix in the parsley, blue cheese cubes, chopped onions, chilli pepper and the egg. Check the seasoning.
4. Spread out the pastry strips and place a knob of the mixture on each one. Roll out and fold into triangles.
5. Deep fry at 180°C until slightly browned.