Portion of camembert 1 box
Bread crumbs 50 g
Flour 40 g
Mixed salad, roquette, mesclun, 400 g
Fresh herbs; chervil, flat-leaf parsley, dill. 50 g
Cherry tomatoes 8 pieces
Vinaigrette To taste
Chopped shallots 20 g
Bread croutons 50 g
1. Break the eggs and beat with a small amount of salt.
2. Roll the camembert quarters in the following order: flour, egg,
bread crumbs. Set aside in the refrigerator.
3. Toss the salad with the herbs, shallot. Add the vinaigrette.
4. In a saucepan or deep dryer, heat a sufficient quantity of oil.
5. When hot, fry the breaded camembert until slightly brown.
6. Place the fried cheese on the salad and top with croutons and