Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Chèvre de Caractère Soignon 180 g
Black Italian grapes 20 g
Moroccan Warka* 2 sheets
Honey 16 g
Rosemary 1 pinch
Ground cinnamon 1 pinch
Chopped Basil 1 pinch
Butter 10 g
- Mix the Chèvre de Caractère with the honey, the rosemary, the cinnamon and the basil. Leave to one side.
- Melt the butter and, using a brush, cover both sheets of warka*.
- Spoon the Chevre mix and the black grapes onto the middle of the sheets and fold them closed.
- Cook in a frying pan or in the oven at 180° for 10 mins.
* Moroccan pancakes also known as “feuille de brick” which are used in traditional Moroccan recipes