Camembert with mushrooms 100 g 1
Slices of rye bread 4
Grated horseradish 40 g
Softened butter 40 g
Button mushrooms or other variety 4
Vegetable crisps To taste
Cooked artichoke hearts 4
Rocket Few leaves
Violet carrots 2
Bacon slices 4
Freshly ground pepper To taste
1. Mix the horseradish with the softened butter.
2. Peel the mushrooms, cut into thin slices and set aside.
3. Cook the carrots in boiling water until still al dente, cool, drain and peel with your fingers. Chop into slices. Set aside in the refrigerator.
4. Quarter the artichoke hearts, cut the bacon into strips and thinly slice the camembert. Set aside.
5. Spread the horseradish butter on the bread and add the different ingredients here and there. Add the rocket and a few edible flowers.
6. Sprinkle with pepper.
This open sandwich can be eaten with a fork and perhaps served with a dash of spicy vinaigrette poured over the vegetables.