Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 10 min
IQF Goat Cubes 7 oz
Mix berries 17 oz
Almond powder 3,5oz
chopped basil 1 1/2 tsp
Wheat flour 3,5oz
- Mix the flour, almond powder, sugar and softened butter until a crumbled paste.
- Mix the berries with chopped basil and diced IQF Goat cheese
- Pour the red fruit mixture into ramekins, and then the crumble.
- Put in the oven for 10 min at 320 ° F.
- Serve warm with a red fruit coulis.
- You can add a slice of goat cheese on each crumble 1 min before the end of cooking.