Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
Soignon’s Goat camembert “ Chèvre de caractère” 60g
4 slices ham
Special round rice for risotto 3,5 oz
Roasted Red Pepper 1,8 oz
Chicken broth (powder) 2 tbsp
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped basil
1 half onion
½ garlic clove
3 tablespoons white wine
1 pinch salt
Water 17,7 fl oz
- Fry the onion and garlic in olive oil, add rice and fry all without staining. Heat few more minutes.
- Add the roasted red pepper and deglaze with the white wine.
- Reduce and add water mixed with the chicken broth.
- Add salt and chopped basil.
- Cook and add the goat cheese previously cut into pieces, at the end of cooking.
- Mix well and add the slices of ham on the risotto.
You can add cream if you want to smooth your meal