Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Sainte Maure 100 g
Spreadable goat cheese 50 g
Chicken breast 1
Artichoke hearts 3 (fresh or tinned)
Tarragon 2 sprigs
Salt - pepper to taste
- Fry the chicken and cut into thin escalopes. Season with salt
- Do the same with the artichoke hearts.
- Strip the leaves off the tarragon and mix with the spreadable
- Arrange the artichoke, chicken and the goat cheese and
tarragon mixture on the tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas with the edge underneath. Place them in a
baking tin and bake for 7 to 8 minutes at 120°C.
Chef's tip: you can use beef instead of chicken