Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 12 mins
Bread dough :
Flour 1,8 oz (50 g)
Baking powder 1 small bag
Warm water 35 cl
Salt 1 pinch
Soignon’s spreadable goat cheese 0,9 oz (25 g)
Butter 1 teaspoon
Chopped onions 1,1 oz (30 g)
Smoked bacon 0,5 oz (15 g)
White wine 1,4 fl oz (4 cl)
- Make the dough: mix flour, baking powder and salt. Add the water gradually.
- Form a dough and let it rest for 20 minutes covered with a cloth.
- Preheat the oven to 105° F.
- Separate the dough into two equal parts.
- Turn off the oven and bake the two pieces for 30 minutes to get up.
- Seek to maintain the oven temperature to 37 ° C.
- Prepare the garnsih: fry the onions and bacon with the butter. Add white wine and then spread the goat and cook a few minutes over low heat. Cool.
- Roll out the dough thinly, spread the garnish.
- Bake at 470 ° F for 20 minutes.
You can also use ready to use pizza or bread dough