Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 0 min
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 red and 1 green pepper, seeded and cut into thin slices
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 150 g Diced goat cheese (Soignon’s goat cubes)
- Zest and juice of half lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1,8 oz black olives (optional)
- Salt and pepper
Cut the tomatoes into small dices and place in a bowl.
Add the peppers and olives.
Mix with half the onion and diced goat cheese.
Arrange the salad leaves in the dish and add the leftover onion and diced goat.
Add the zest and lemon juice, oil and season with oregano, salt and pepper.
Mix gently and serve