Preparation time: 40 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
Soignon fresh goat’s cheese log 500 g
Digestive biscuits 500 g
Melted butter 75 g
Sour cream 25 cl
Lime zest 15 g
Lime juice 3 cl
Flour 40 g
Egg whites 2
Grated nutmeg 1 pinch
Sugar 150 g
- Crumble the digestive biscuits, add the melted butter, mix well to form a dough
- Grease a cake tin and line the bottom and sides with the dough - leave to one side.
- Beat together the goat’s cheese, sugar, egg yolks, nutmeg, flour, cream, the lime juice and zest
- Whisk the egg whites and fold them in to the mixture to obtain an even consistency
- Pour into the cake tin and bake in the oven at 180°C for 25 minutes.
- Leave in the fridge for at least 3 hours.