Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 10 min.
Goat Tomme 100 g
Lardons 50 g
Rice paper 4 (spring roll wrappers)
Chopped green chilli 1 teaspoon
Flat parsley 10 leaves
Balsamic vinegar 2 tablespoons
Sesame seed oil 5 tablespoons (or hazelnut oil)
- Wrap the spring roll wrappers in a damp cloth. Leave to soften for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Slice the goat tomme very thinly. Place the slices on the rice paper.
- Place the fried lardons on top, and arrange the parsley leaves. Carefully fold the two ends and form into a roll. Press the parcels gently with your fingers and fry for a few minutes in a frying pan with a little fat or oil or in a deep fryer for one minute at 140° C.
- Make the vinaigrette by mixing the Balsamic vinegar with the green chilli and the oil.
- Serve the spring rolls very hot with a drizzle of vinaigrette.
Chef's tip: you can use goat cheese log with herbs or goat camembert instead of the goat tomme.
Wine: Sancerre rosé