Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
• 8-10 slices of Taleggio cheese
• 250 g baby spinach
• 250 g rocket
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 1 clove garlic
• 6-8 sheets fresh lasagne
• 30 g unsalted butter
• 30 g flour
• 40 cl semi-skimmed milk
• 2 pinches nutmeg
• Salt, freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 7, 200°.
- Wash and dry the baby spinach and the rocket.
- Pour the olive oil into a frying pan and sauté the peeled and chopped garlic.
- Add the baby spinach and rocket, season and sauté over a high heat while stirring, for about 4-5 minutes. Take the frying pan off the heat and set aside.
- To make the béchamel sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the flour and mix it briskly, using a spatula. Let it cook over a low heat for 3 minutes, without letting it go brown.
- Gradually add the milk and whisk until the mixture boils. As soon as it does, take the pan off the heat.
- Season generously with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Cook the lasagne in a large pot of boiling water, as indicated on the packaging.
- Arrange the sheets of lasagne on the bottom of a gratin dish. Put a good layer of baby spinach and rocket on top, then cover it with béchamel sauce.
- Repeat the layers, finishing with the baby spinach and rocket.
- Distribute the slices of Taleggio delicately on top and put in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Serve piping hot!