Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 6 min
Sainte Maure 3 slices, 1 cm thick
Mushrooms 3 nice ones
Ham 1 thin slice (20 g)
Sesame seeds 1 tablespoon
Mixed salad a few leaves (purslane or mixed leaves)
Sherry vinegar to taste
Olive oil to taste
Salt - pepper to taste
- Wash the mushrooms. Fry them for one minute each side
over medium heat.
- Place them in a dish.
- Stuff with the ham, ready cut into dice.
- Place the slice of Sainte Maure on top and bake in the oven at
200°C for 6 minutes (until the cheese is lightly browned).
- Make the vinaigrette by mixing the salt and pepper with the
sherry vinegar and the olive oil.
- Place the vinaigrette in the bottom of a dish, add the salad
and the stuffed mushrooms and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Chef's tip: you can replace the ham with smoked salmon.
Wine: white Sancerre or white Ménetou Salon