Camembert 125g 1
Powdered sugar 75 g
Butter 25 g
Brown cane sugar 25 g
Raisins 1 tablespoon
Pine nuts 1 tablespoon
1. Place the camembert in the freezer for 15' to harden it.
2. Peel the pears, cut into 1 cm cubes.
3. Melt the oil in a pan. Add the pieces of pear. Brown
and add the powdered sugar. Allow to form a sauce at low heat and add the raisins and
the pine nuts, cook until a nice amber colour is obtained. Set aside.
4. Remove the cheese from the freezer and cut 3 slices across the thickness.
5. Spread out the pear marmalade over the 3 slices obtained (lid included).
6. Sprinkle with brown sugar and caramelise with a torch or in the grill.
7. Serve cold with crackers