Camembert 240g 1
Penne pasta 240 g
Avocados 1 piece
Tomatoes 1 piece
Shallots 1 piece
Courgette 50 g
Black olives 30 g
Chopped parsley 1 tablespoon
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Lemon 1 piece
Salt, pepper To taste
1. Cook the pasta "al dente", cool and add 1 tbsp of olive oil. Set aside.
2. Dice the courgette, pan fry and keep it crunchy.
3. Also dice the avocado, tomato and camembert.
4. Chop the shallot and cut the black olives into round slices.
5. Mix all of the ingredients, add the chopped parsley and the rest of the olive oil,
lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
Can be served hot as well as cold.