Serves 4 to 6
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 22 min
Goat camembert 180g (cow camembert)
Spreadable goat cheese 100 g
Flaky pastry 1 roll
Thyme to taste
Savoury to taste
Rosemary to taste
Salt to taste
Freshly milled pepper to taste
- Put the flaky pastry into a tart tin. Prick the base of the tart with a fork and bake blind in the oven for 7 minutes at 150° C.
- Allow to cool.
- Arrange the deseeded tomato quarters in the base of the tart tin and add very thin slices of the goat camembert.
- Mix the spreadable goat cheese with 2 tablespoons water and the chopped herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven at 150°C for 15 minutes.
Chef's tip: you can serve a salad as an accompaniment.
Wine: Red Bordeaux, such as Saint Emilion.