Camembert 240g 1
Puff pastry dough 200 g
Egg yolk 1
Whole cooked spinach 50 g
Boiled ham 1/2 slice
Freshly ground pepper, salt To taste
1. Spread out the dough on a flour-dusted counter. Form 2 circles; one 12cm in
diameter and the other 17cm, with a thickness of 1/2 cm
2. Split the camembert in two, and place the 1st half in the centre of the 12cm dough
disc. Add the ham, spinach and the 2nd half of cheese
Brush the camembert with egg yolk, add a generous amount of pepper.
3. The place the 2nd disc of pastry dough, gluing it well to its
base. The pastry puff should have the form of a hat. Brown with the rest of the egg
4. Decorate with a knife without scoring the dough. Store in the refrigerator for 1 h.
5. Bake at 190°C for 15‘ until brown.
Serve with a salad