Preparation: 10 minutes
• 200 g Gorgonzola crumbs
• 1 red onion
• 2 small yellow peppers
• 100 g mixture of rocket and baby salad leaves
• 12 dried marinated tomatoes
• 16 black olives, de-stoned
• 2 stalks of spring onion (or failing that, 4-5 stalks of chive)
• 5 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• A few small chopped basil leaves
• Salt, freshly ground pepper
- Wash and dry the salad.
- Wash the peppers and cut them into small strips.
- Peel the onion and chop it finely.
- Prepare the dressing in a small bowl, mixing all the ingredients together.
- Divide the salad, peppers, onion, confit tomatoes and black olives into 4 soup bowls.
- Arrange the Gorgonzola crumbs on top and sprinkle with chopped spring onion.
- Season each dish with the dressing and serve straight away.