Camembert 240 g 1
Salted roasted peanuts 75 g
Tandoori spices 1 tbsp
Milk 1 tbsp
Mixed salad; roquette, batavia, lettuce, 400 g
Fresh chopped coriander 1 tbsp
Apple 1 piece
Groundnut oil 2 tbsp
Lemon juice 1
Salt, pepper To taste
1. Crush the peanuts with a rolling-pin or food processor; with objective here being
to create a more or less roughly ground powder.
2. Mix the milk with the Tandoori and brush it
over the entire surface of the camembert.
3. Roll the cheese in the peanut "coating" and store in the refrigerator
for at least 4 hours.
4. Prepare the salad, wash the apple and cut it into thin slices, add the
fresh chopped coriander, lemon juice and groundnut oil, salt and pepper.
5. Serve with slices of toast or if possible du naan bread (Indian
bread) or papadum (Indian cracker-type bread)
The tandoori can be replaced with your choice of any other spice.