Preparation time: 20 mins
+ 1 h for the marinade
Cooking time: 10 mins
IQF Soignon Ripened Goat’s cheese 8 slices
One tuna steak 200 g
Dried black mushrooms 30 g
Liquid Thai stock 2 teaspoons
Soya Sauce 2 teaspoons
Beansprouts 40 g
Chopped onion ½
Chopped garlic 1 pinch
Table salt 2 pinches
White pepper 1 pinch
Water 2 tablespoons
- Slice the tuna into 2 steaks and season with the thai stock, water, salt and pepper, soya sauce, garlic and onion
- Leave in the fridge to marinate for an hour.
- During this time, soak the black mushrooms and then chop and mix them into the beansprouts
- Place the tuna steaks onto greasproof papier, add the mushrooms and beansprouts together with the cheese rounds
- Fold the paper to form an enveloppe and add the remaining marinade
- Bake for 10 minutes at 140°C.
- You can also substitute the tuna with prawns or salmon.