Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
• 8-10 slices of Taleggio cheese
• 4 ripe tomatoes
• 2 ripe aubergines
• 6 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp pine kernels
• A few leaves of fresh basil
• Salt, freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Wash and slice the tomatoes and aubergines.
- Pour 2 tbsp olive oil into a frying pan, arrange the slices of aubergines in the pan then put the sliced tomatoes on top.
- Drizzle the rest of the olive oil over the vegetables, salt and pepper them and let them simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Using a spatula, carefully transfer the vegetables into a gratin dish (family-sized or individual).
- Distribute the slices of Taleggio delicately on top, sprinkle with pine kernels and put under the grill for 5-6 minutes.
- Take out and season according to taste, garnish with chopped basil and eat it piping hot!