Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4-6 minutes
• 10 slices Taleggio cheese
• 4 special panini rolls
• 40 g unsalted butter
• 2 small zucchinis
• 16-18 thin slices of mild chorizo
• A few rocket leaves
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 5-6 sprigs of chervil
• Salt, freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat your grill or panini-toaster.
- Wash the zucchinis and slice them into fine strips with a vegetable peeler.
- Cut the rolls open lengthwise.
- Using a knife, spread the butter thinly on both sides.
- Arrange a few strips of zucchinis and chorizo on them.
- Put 4-6 slices of Taleggio on top, add a few more slices of chorizo,
some rocket leaves and chopped chervil.
- Season to your taste, close the panini and cook them for 4-5 minutes, until the bread is golden-brown and the cheese has melted.
- Eat piping hot!